- Transport from your hotel in Cusco to the town of Cachora
- Transport to the Hydroelectric
- Train from the hydroelectric to the town of Aguas Calientes
- Transport to Santa Teresa
- Hotel in Santa Teresa
- Hotel in the town of Aguas Calientes
- Entrance tickets to Choquequirao and Machuppichu
- Professional tourist guide
- camping equipment (professional tents for two people, sleeping bags, tents for eating dinner equipped with tables, chairs and toilet tent)
- cooker and cooking equipment
- breakfast, lunch and dinner for all the trip
- horses and mules to take all the equipment and luggage of the customer (8kg max)
- emergency horses (minimum for two people)
- First aid kit, oxygen bottle
- Backpack with rain coat
- Sleeping bag.
- Clothes for hot and cold temperature, raincoat.
- Pants for the rain and light pants
- Trekking shoes
- Flipflop for the shower
- T shirts with long and short sleeve
- Poncho for the rain and a hat
- Sun cream, mosquito repelent, alcohol disinfectant, toilet paper,
- Camera (protected with a plastic bag)
- Some snacks
- Passport, student ID and extra money in soles
- Extra clothes (cloths that become wet will not dry)
- To make your reservation you should pay 10% of the cost of the package to separate your space (non-refundable, this money could be used in another tour you choose if you cancelled a tour, only could be used one time)
- You need to pay 50% of the cost of the package 60 days before the trip starts and another 40 % of the cost of the package 30 days before the trip starts.
- When you apply for one package the agency will contact you in 48 hours with the final price of the package
- The payment should be to our back accounts
- The passenger to be able to do a reservation, he/she should give the following information:
- Full name
- Passport number
- Expiration date of passport
- Also, any physical condition, allergies, diseases and preference of food.
Politics about children
In all our programs unless stated, the maximum age of a child is 11 years old, older children than 12 years old are considered as adults and will have same tariff as an adult
All our passengers are subject to the charge for cancelation and/or change of date for the solicited service.
- If the cancelation is made 60 days before the trip starts, we will change you 50 % of the paid price
- If the cancelation is 45 days before the trip starts, we will change 60 % of the paid price
- We can not change a name of one passage with another passenger name, can not transfer your package to another person
- If you have reserved your package with: hotel, flight, bus and train, you will have to follow the conditions and rules of those businesses. This rule also is applicable to touristic places as Machupicchu or Inka trail.
All passenger that is not present on a programmed service and reserved, without cancellation or acceptance from our part will be considered a No Show, and we will be charged 100% of the price of the package without refund or complains.
We recommend to all our customer to buy an accident insurance or/and travel insurance. We do not provide accident or travel insurance and this is also not included in our costs.
If a passenger or member of the group becomes ills or a mishap happen, we will transport the passenger to the nearest clinic to receive the due attention.
In the case of accidents or when an evacuation is necessary, we will organize the logistics of rescue and evacuation, in both cases the costs will be assumed by the client or their insurance.
**we recommend to other businesses or tour operators verify if the passenger we operate for you have travel insurance.
At the end of the trip the passengers can fill a formulary of evaluation of the services. This will let us know the comments of our services and will serve as a way to improve.