- Accommodation for 10 nights (2 Lima, 3 Urubamba, 3 Cusco, 2 Machuppichu)
- Rround flight ticket (Lima to Cusco)
- Tour Conductor 24h
- Professional tourist guide
- Private transport for all the tours
- Tickets to enter all the places
- 19 meals: 10 breakfast, 4 Lunch, 5 Dinners
- Round trip bus tickets Aguas Calientes to Machuppichu
- Round trip train tickets Ollantaytambo to Aguas Caliente
- Ticket to enter Machuppichu (with Huaynapicchu will be 15 dollars extra subject to availability)
- Bring clothes according to the weather of each city
- Bring trek shoes or shoes that does not slip easily
- Buy travel insurance
- Bring cash in dollars and change it in Soles when you arrive as many restaurants and stores only accept cash
- Consult which places in Lima are the safest to go to
- Bring a photocopy of your passport or other IDs
- Always take company taxis and not independent taxis (we will explain how to identify these taxis if you ask us to)
- In Cusco the first day eat something light
- Always tell your guide of you have pain or have headache
- Ask us or investigate if you need any visa or other requirement to enter the country
- Bring or buy sun cream and mosquito repellent
- Communique to us if you have any allergies
- Communique to us if you have any health issue that you think we should take in account
- Let us know any special wish, we are here to serve you
- To make your reservation you should pay 10% of the cost of the package to separate your space (non-refundable, this money could be used in another tour you choose if you cancelled a tour, only could be used one time)
- You need to pay 50% of the cost of the package 60 days before the trip starts and another 40 % of the cost of the package 30 days before the trip starts.
- When you apply for one package the agency will contact you in 48 hours with the final price of the package
- The payment should be to our back accounts
- The passenger to be able to do a reservation, he/she should give the following information:
- Full name
- Passport number
- Expiration date of passport
- Also, any physical condition, allergies, diseases and preference of food.
Politics about children
In all our programs unless stated, the maximum age of a child is 11 years old, older children than 12 years old are considered as adults and will have same tariff as an adult
All our passengers are subject to the charge for cancelation and/or change of date for the solicited service.
- If the cancelation is made 60 days before the trip starts, we will change you 50 % of the paid price
- If the cancelation is 45 days before the trip starts, we will change 60 % of the paid price
- We can not change a name of one passage with another passenger name, can not transfer your package to another person
- If you have reserved your package with: hotel, flight, bus and train, you will have to follow the conditions and rules of those businesses. This rule also is applicable to touristic places as Machupicchu or Inka trail.
All passenger that is not present on a programmed service and reserved, without cancellation or acceptance from our part will be considered a No Show, and we will be charged 100% of the price of the package without refund or complains.
We recommend to all our customer to buy an accident insurance or/and travel insurance. We do not provide accident or travel insurance and this is also not included in our costs.
If a passenger or member of the group becomes ills or a mishap happen, we will transport the passenger to the nearest clinic to receive the due attention.
In the case of accidents or when an evacuation is necessary, we will organize the logistics of rescue and evacuation, in both cases the costs will be assumed by the client or their insurance.
**we recommend to other businesses or tour operators verify if the passenger we operate for you have travel insurance.
At the end of the trip the passengers can fill a formulary of evaluation of the services. This will let us know the comments of our services and will serve as a way to improve.